Tithing was created for our benefit!
First Christian Church is a generous church–full of generous people. The tithes and offerings we receive each week are managed with accountability and transparency as they go to support the mission and ministry of the church–in our community, in our country, and all over the world.
Tithes and Offerings may be contributed in a number of ways…
- In person on Sunday mornings as the offering is collected
- By mail addressed to: First Christian Church, P.O. Box 626. Atchison, KS 66002
- Via a one-time OR recurring bank draft
- Use your credit or debit card from any computer or mobile device
- Give-by-Text feature coming soon…
Digital Giving Info
- To enable any digital giving feature, simply follow the instructions at the following web link: https://engage.suran.com/fccatchison.
- This service utilizes industry standard encryption methods to safeguard your personal information. First Christian also maintains strict internal privacy protocols.
- Anyone may give instantly using the “Anonymous” feature.
- Creating an account will allow you to keep track of your gifts, as well as access additional data & communication features coming soon.
Charitable Donations Letter
If you would like a tax letter at the end of the year, please contact the church office to verify your email address.
- Phone: (913) 367-3036
- Email: email@example.com
“Bring the full tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Put me to the test in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “see if I will not open the windows of heaven for you and pour down for you a blessing until there is no more need.”
"Each of you should give what you have decided in your heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver."
2 Corinthians 9:7
“The local church is God’s 'Plan A.' It’s the vehicle through which we care for the poor, feed the hungry, equip people to minister in the community, and send people out to the nations. When we give to the local church, we give to the mission of God."
“You’ll never walk away from giving feeling bad! Giving comes in many forms, with your tithe being the most important, because it’s a biblical mandate. Those who tithe usually have better finances. God is trying to teach us how to prosper over time.”
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “Plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”